Ok. So I'm an idiot. Can't figure how to rotate my photo, but I managed to get this far without being in direct contact with the family expert. Gotta take my bows where I can get them.Anyway, we went to lunch for Big Papa's birthday. He is 82 today and doing well--except that he doesn't hear much. (But then, neither does your dad or I.) He wouldn't let us have the waitress sing to him. Said he would leave in a big hurry if we tried such a stunt. So we just had lunch at Iggy's and came home. Since we couldn't have candles and wishes, I asked what his wish would have been. He said that all he wants is to be here for his next birthday. THAT'S JUST WHAT I WOULD HAVE WISHED FOR!!!!! What a coincidence!
He is already back to the shop and planning how to build a tiller to attach to his tractor so that he can plow like a real farmer.
6 comments:
Happy, happy birthday Big Papa, dear! Happy days will come to you all year!If I had a wish then it would be, a Happy, happy birthday to you from me!!!
Mom-did you see that teeder-todder from my Park city pictures? I think big papa needs to make one for your yard!!
Yes, I saw the teeter-totter. Seems that I can remember someone had one when I was a kid--or maybe it was something like it. A plain old board across a sawhorse would do the trick.
Oh, is that how you spell it? (with t's not d's) A board would do it, but did you see the rocks for foot-rests...pretty cool.
If he makes a teeder-totter (t's and d's, beat that!) for Julie I want one too!
I like th sideways picture! Makes me work for my treat!
hey Mom, Linda left a message for you on my blog under "first stop- southern utah"
Hey you have done a great job but I will come and show you how to tilt your picture just one more turn if you would like me to but if not thats ok too.
Post a Comment