Bet you thought that there would never be another posting on this site! Had some trouble with posting pictures and just got very frustrated. Santa brought me a new digital camera, so part of the problem is solved. The part where the blogger is just plain lame will have to be addressed later.
So far, I have managed to download pictures from my camera to the computer, but need a
co-pilot to help me get them to where I need them. JULIE...where are you?? PLEASE rescue me. I'm too young to die like this.................cough cough gasp gaaaaasp..............
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
FINALLY! Merry Christmas! Congratulations on the new camera! I'm with you on the needing help part, I'm very limited in my abilities as well! Miss you and love you!
XOXO,
Jackie
Hang in there Mom...stay with me!!! You can't leave me!!!
Maybe we'll come up for a change of scenery after New Year's...
ps- Jackie what are you saying finally for...you need to post, too!!!!!!! geesh!!:)
I have to apologize. I spoke before realizing that, in fact, Jackie has posted something recently. I stand corrected. Please accept my deepest regret. Thank you.
I'm glad you all left me out of the "update your blog" comments. I feel guilty enough already. I have lots of pictures, but what I need is time. Soon! Mom, hooray for the camera! Merry Christmas!!
hello...Mom...are you there? post something if you can hear me.
GAAAAAAAASP........
Halleluia, I'm ALIVE. Okay, not quite. But have decided to at least try again. The camera thing is very frustrating and may yet kill me off. Hang in with me.
Post a Comment