Tomorrow is Lee's birthday. Julie and Jackie and their kids ( only two in this picture. Two others will be caught next time) came on the spur of the moment to surprise their Dad for the weekend. Sure WAS a surprise. They had streamers hanging from the ceiling and balloons and cake and all the party paraphernalia. Now this is the kind of surprise I like. I was needing a little family time! I love it.
Friday, January 25, 2008
The Big 70
Tomorrow is Lee's birthday. Julie and Jackie and their kids ( only two in this picture. Two others will be caught next time) came on the spur of the moment to surprise their Dad for the weekend. Sure WAS a surprise. They had streamers hanging from the ceiling and balloons and cake and all the party paraphernalia. Now this is the kind of surprise I like. I was needing a little family time! I love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks like Julie came to the rescue and safed you. Now there is no excuse you have to continue on in the blogging world with us.
Pauline, we'll see. She did the picture thing demonstrating how. The trick will be to see if I can do it solo. There's always a catch.
Well if you get stuck just holler and I will come a runnin
Happy Birthday Papa! You're older than dirt, but look as fresh as a daisy!
Post a Comment