Thursday, February 28, 2008

Blessing Isabelle

Okay, Star is here to try to educate me on the posting pictures thing. We will start with pictures taken at the recent blessing of our 18th grandchild. This took place of February 17 in Huntsville, Utah.


These are Isabelle's current favorite men. Each stood in the circle to bless our little doll.

Brother Darryl Barnes from the Bishopric, Great Grandpa Stephens, Daddy Lee, Papa Primm, and Oppalua Georgi.

Papa Primm is very proud.

Big Papa Stephens loves this little cutie, but is eager for some Great-Great Grandchildren.

Star, you are wonderful. Let's hope that any of this sticks in my brain.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I knew that if I kept checking that there would be a new post that magically appeared!!!! I love those pictures...so wish we could have been there! Thanks, Star, for helping Mom out. Keep the posts coming, Mom!

love and kisses!!!!

Darren and Tiffany said...

I miss you guys soooo much!!! Tell Papa and Great Grandpa we love them too. Thanks for posting pictures. Makes me feel a little closer to you all!