Look at what a blogging pro you are! It was really depressing driving back to Huntsville, and watching the snow levels gradually increase. We have tons compared to the rest of Utah. I think I got spoiled being in the warmth! Thank you for such a great time!
I think veggie gardening will be a hobby of mine too! I bet your green house is beautiful. Papa and G-Grandpa are hard workers and their work always shows it. W are doing well, school and work mostly. We are constantly reminded though that we are truly being looked out for. Things could not be better for us. We miss you guys though. Love you lots. I'm glad we can keep in touch through blog!!
5 comments:
Shea and Gavin need to do theirs!!! I'm so glad that you are doing these again! I am also glad that Star has been there to help you blog!!
Can't wait to see you!
XOXOXOXOXOXO
Look at what a blogging pro you are! It was really depressing driving back to Huntsville, and watching the snow levels gradually increase. We have tons compared to the rest of Utah. I think I got spoiled being in the warmth! Thank you for such a great time!
Mom,
Hit the little trash can on both of those comments!!
I think veggie gardening will be a hobby of mine too! I bet your green house is beautiful. Papa and G-Grandpa are hard workers and their work always shows it. W are doing well, school and work mostly. We are constantly reminded though that we are truly being looked out for. Things could not be better for us. We miss you guys though. Love you lots. I'm glad we can keep in touch through blog!!
Post a Comment